Well, twenty is a wrap.
Not the best play ever.
One we will look back at and reflect with mixed emotions.
Here is to Twenty One.
May it bring happiness and creative adventures to all of us.
I only recently talked about unfinished projects and I managed to make a headstart on my personal list.
The image used for Sweet Twenty One and blowing Twenty up to smithereens was one of my unfinished projects and a creative collab with Birk.
Expect some more creative mischief in twenty-one.
For now, from all of us to all of you a happy and sweet twenty-one filled with creative mischief, some lightweight travel, and true human interactions.
I have a thing with unfinished projects.
It is not that I cannot work to a deadline.
I guess I should say, I have something with unfinished creative projects.
They start and for some reason. And then they don’t come to a closure.
Sometimes they become better.
Some get past their due date.
But for now, it is time to finish some of these smaller projects over the next two weeks.
Here is my little to-do list.
I will check in on the other side of twenty-one to see how it all went.
In almost random order.
- Upgrade SiP
- Write a blogpost on my unfinished summer project
- Wite another blogpost on my wooden experiment (finished but never written)
- Fly the drone and get some nature footage
- Dive with Nautilus
- Log our stats for twenty this week
- Shoot my plastic project I started with Birk
- Order some prints
- And shoot another (planned) project over Xmas
- Write another blog post here
- And get our new project for twenty twenty-one written up at SiP
Feels almost like work 🙂
Luckily I cleaned up both my office and the studio so no roadblock there.
//end note to self.
Not sure what happened here.
Something happened in January 2019 and before I knew I find myself in December Twenty Twenty with no posts whatsoever.
Beehave young one.
Get your act together in Twenty One, and keep this blog up to date.